My scales seem to be STUCK this week but I just keep powering through with my keto macros and daily workouts.

Keto SnacksI’m doing a really simple home workout, but I’m doing it consistently. It’s 10 squat lunges, 20 tricep dips, 20 donkey kicks and 20 glute bridges.

I’m FEELING that too, but I’m going to be adding in more body weight and toning exercises as I can.

I didn’t have much of an appetite Sunday and Monday so my calories are way lower than usual, but still no movement on the scale.

Like I said, I just keep on keeping on. The scales will move again when they’re ready! 😉

You can see what I ate on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in my last 3-Day Keto Food Diary then below is what I ate on Saturday, Sunday and Monday…

My Keto Meals on Saturday

I had a quick snack-style breakfast at my desk on Saturday morning: one 30 gram serving of raw pecans and two servings of Peanut Butter Macadamia Keto Granola (that’s our discount link) – with my usual coffee and water of course!

Easy Keto Snacks, Gluten Free and Low Carb High Fat LCHF

I had cheesy scrambled eggs for lunch, then I went to Kroger to pick up some almond flour for some baking I wanted to do this week.

While I was there, I spotted this great find in the Kroger Deli: a zero carb pimento cheese! And it’s DELICIOUS.

Zero Carb Pimento Cheese

I also picked up an Atkins meal so I could have an easy dinner when I got back, and decided to try that pimento cheese IN my Atkins meal…

Easy Low Carb Dinner Ideas

I cooked the Chicken & Broccolo Alfredo by the instructions, then topped it with both pimento cheese and Daisy brand sour cream.

Dressing Up Atkins Meals

But the REAL magic happened when I stirred it all together!

It came out super creamy and deliciously rich. And such an easy way to make a “keto casserole for one” style dinner. 🙂

Easy Keto Casserole for One

That was REALLY good.

Saturday’s MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary with LCHF Macros and Net Carbs

1828 Calories
17 Net Carbs
Protein: 83 grams
78% Fat, 18% Protein

How To Get Net Carbs In MyFitnessPal (Free)

You’ll notice that Protein is only 18% of my total daily calories, yet I had 83 grams of protein. The recommended daily amount of protein for women is 46 grams a day.

So while I’m eating “high fat” I’m also getting *plenty* of protein.

This is why you can’t go by grams, but rather have to go by ratios or percentages. See this link for a detailed explanation & illustration of proper macro ratios:

Keto Macros & Tracking Made Simple

 

My Keto Meals on Sunday

I know this is not a “traditional breakfast” lol, but that pimento cheese is SO good I decided to make a snack plate to take to my desk while I worked on some creative projects.

Simple Keto Snacks - Flax Crackers and Zero Carb Pimento Cheese (LCHF)

I ate the pimento cheese with both Onion Garlic Flax Crackers and FBOMB Keto Krunch cheese crisps.

I’ve never been a fan of flax crackers, it’s just a texture thing for me, but these did have really good flavor. I don’t like the baked cheese products either, again just a preference – I find them ALL too salty. But FBOMB does make good clean products.

Keto Crunchy Snacks - Savory Gluten Free LCHF

Honestly I would have eaten pretty much anything with that pimento cheese! 😉

I had cheesy eggs again for lunch/dinner.

My 3 Day Keto Food Diaries with LCHF Macros

I snacked on my first plate throughout the day, and didn’t even end up finishing that. I just didn’t have much of an appetite on Sunday.

I think the full amount of each is still logged in my MFP diary though even though I didn’t finish ALL of it…

Sunday’s MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary with LCHF Macros and Net Carbs

1347 Calories
8 Net Carbs
Protein: 59 grams
80% Fat, 18% Protein

 

My Keto Meals on Monday

For breakfast I made cheesy eggs and fried up an Oscar Mayer Smokies link to go with those.

Easy Keto Breakfast Ideas

This is what the Smokies package looks like:

Oscar Mayer Smokies

I had some errands to run in the afternoon so I picked up dinner at Gondola, a Greek/Italian place.

I got the Philadelphia smothered with mozzarella & sauteed mushrooms (no onions) with roasted broccoli & cauliflower:

Low Carb Takeout - Easy Keto Dinners

I ended up making two meals out of that.

Oddly no appetite yesterday either. But what I did eat was great!

Monday’s MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary with LCHF Macros and Net Carbs

1294 Calories
15 Net Carbs
Protein: 83 grams
69% Fat, 26% Protein

 

I’ll have some fun Instagram Giveaways rolling out this week!

If you’re on Instagram, be sure to follow me: @LowCarbTraveler on Instagram if you aren’t already. And you may want to “turn on notifications” for my posts this week, because I’m going to roll out some FUN “100K Giveaways” for some of your favorite keto products.

The giveaways are a way to celebrate the milestone of 100,000 followers on my Instagram account, and to give back to the community that follows me there. ♥

How are things going with you?

Any thoughts or questions on today’s food diary?

Leave a comment and let’s chat!:)

We have Weigh-In Wednesday tomorrow, so I’ll send you the link for that in my next post.

Plus I’ll share with you what I baked today! 🙂

Best,
Lynn Terry,
aka @LowCarbTraveler

p.s. If you missed it I did a detailed Value Breakdown on this month’s Keto Krate box, which includes 13 keto snack ideas.

 

instagram low carb @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler pinterest low carb

 



Netrition – The Internet’s Premier Nutrition Superstore!


Low Carb Snack Box