Granola Sale Today! 💚 + Keto Food Diary & Weigh In

I know a lot of you were waiting for the keto granola to go on sale again… Today is the day! ❤ My 10% off discount link works WITH the sale too, for a total of 25% off if you use this link: http://lollislowcarbgranola.com/lowcarbtraveler Enjoy 🙂

The sale ends at midnight tonight, so apologies for the last minute notice – I just caught it on Instagram myself. Sweet deal!

Daily Keto Food Diary

It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a daily food diary of my keto meals with you because I’ve been doing a lot of testing lately.

I mentioned in my last post after testing the Know Foods chocolate chips that I was going to do more ketone/glucose testing. I did, and it knocked me out of ketosis, so I’ve been eating super simple this week and feeling like crap. 😛

The Know Chocolate Chips are zero net carbs and those are FINE, but I need to do more testing this week on a few other products & ingredients before I share the results with you… so stay tuned, because it’s getting VERY interesting!

Yesterday I didn’t have much of an appetite, which is normal for me when I have keto flu. I made my usual cheesy eggs for breakfast…

Keto Food Diary - LCHF Breakfast Ideas

I made 5 eggs because I knew had a full workday and wouldn’t have time to cook or go out for lunch, so I had about 3 eggs for breakfast and the rest for lunch.

For dinner, I had a bowl of keto cereal. 🙂 ❤

Keto Cereal - LCHF Breakfast Ideas

Yum! It’s Lolli’s Low Carb Granola – the Cinnamon Pecan Crunch flavor – with 18 grams of raspberries and unsweetened almond milk.

Cereal is such a nice treat!!

And I love that Lolli’s granola doesn’t get soggy in milk. 😉

MyFitnessPal Food Diary for Tuesday

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary with Net Carbs and LCHF Macros

1396 Calories
11 Net Carbs
Protein: 59 grams
80% Fat, 17% Protein

How To Get Net Carbs In MyFitnessPal (Free)

You’ll notice that Protein is only 17% of my total daily calories, yet I had 59 grams of protein. The recommended daily amount of protein for women is 46 grams a day.

So while I’m eating “high fat” I’m also getting *plenty* of protein.

This is why you can’t go by grams, but rather have to go by ratios or percentages. See this link for a detailed explanation & illustration of proper macro ratios:

Keto Macros & Tracking Made Simple

 

That’s less than I normally eat, both in portions and in calories, but like I said… I didn’t feel that great yesterday, and I also didn’t have much of an appetite.

I tend to eat when I’m hungry, and don’t eat when I’m not. 😉

 

The 25% off on the keto granola is a SWEET deal. And yes, that’s a pun -lol. It tastes like fresh baked cookies straight out of the oven! 😍

The sale ends at midnight eastern time tonight. It’s 15% off, but you can get another 10% off when you use my discount link, for a total of 25% off today.

She got pretty new bags designed too:

Lolli's Low Carb Granola Discount Code

I love that stuff! It makes GREAT cereal, it’s good with low carb yogurt, or I like it in a dessert bowl with cream cheese and nut butter and blueberries too. 🙂

It tests great too – doesn’t spike my blood sugar or affect my ketone levels.

 

I’m going to make it a point to start sharing my daily food diaries with you again, because I know a lot of you find these helpful – and also because it holds me accountable to NOT get in a food rut and eat the same things over and over. 😛

Lately I’ve been in ketone testing mode so much that I’ve had to keep my meals super simple, and even duplicate my meals several days to monitor the results without adding in too many other factors.

I’m THRILLED the chocolate chips passed the test and anxious to continue my testing and share what I’m learning with you! Stay tuned, I should have those results in a few more days.

And in the meantime I’ll keep sharing my daily food diaries with you here. 😉

How are things going with you?

Leave a comment and let’s chat!:)

Best,
Lynn Terry,
aka @LowCarbTraveler

p.s. It’s Weigh-In Wednesday if you’re participating in the 2019 Keto Challenge! 😉

You’ll find this week’s weigh in inside our private group here: Week 9 Weigh-In

 

instagram low carb @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler pinterest low carb

 



Netrition – The Internet’s Premier Nutrition Superstore!


Low Carb Snack Box

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments