Last Chance: March Keto Krate Will Sell Out Fast!

I just got my March Keto Krate over the weekend, and it’s FULL of (13!) fun keto snacks. ❣

They’re shipping this one next business day for super fast delivery right now, until it sells out. 🎁

March 2019 Keto Krate

If you sign up today you can still get one. 😉

These will sell out fast, but if you go to the site you’ll see if it still says “March Krates now shipping!” at the top:

📲 https://www.TravelingLowCarb.com/krate
Use code TRAVELINGLOWCARB15 to get 15% off your first box. ✔

I’ll be back with my usual list of all the products inside, and the value breakdown of this month’s box – but I didn’t want you to miss out in case they sell out before I can get it all written up for you. 😉

Best,
Lynn Terry,
aka @LowCarbTraveler

 

instagram low carb @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler pinterest low carb

 



Netrition – The Internet’s Premier Nutrition Superstore!


Low Carb Snack Box

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments