Simple Keto Meals & Low Carb Fast Food Ideas

Keto SnacksAs promised, another daily food diary with my keto meals & macros for you!

Below is what I ate yesterday, including my MyFitnessPal diary so you can see how I logged those meals.

You can see yesterday’s low carb food diary here too if you missed it.

Today’s photo tour of meals includes a super simple one-skillet breakfast and keto fast food turned into a NICE dinner…

Wednesday’s Low Carb Meals

For breakfast I fried two Spinach Feta Chicken Sausage links then fried two eggs in the same skillet – and put that over a bed of fresh baby spinach. I drizzled the hot butter from the skillet over the spinach, then sprinkled it with fresh parmesan too.

Simple & delicious! 🙂

Keto Breakfast Ideas

You can get this delicious chicken sausage in different flavors at both Publix and Aldi stores. 😉

For lunch I had a Macadamia Pecan fat bomb from FBOMB – great little portable nut butter packets.

This was super convenient at my desk on a busy workday. And yes I wore my sweater leggings to work! But I work from home, lol. 🙂

FBOMB Portable Keto Fat Bombs

This link will give you 20% off the FBOMB products. They gave us a very generous discount!

I had to run out last night, so I picked up dinner from Wendy’s while I was on that side of town. I ordered “a baconator with no bun and no ketchup, in a tray please, and a side salad instead of fries.”

I actually forgot to say “no ketchup please” this time, so I had to scrape that off. Oops!

Wendy's Keto Fast Food Options

I brought that home and chopped it all up together into a Bacon Cheeseburger Salad. 🙂

It didn’t even need any dressing with all the mayo!

Bacon Cheeseburger Salad - Keto Meals

I also had 4 coffees yesterday, with sugar free Coffee-Mate hazelnut powdered creamer.

Here’s how I logged those meals…

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary for Wednesday

MyFitnessPal Keto Food Diary with LCHF Macros

1604 Calories
12 Net Carbs
Protein: 99 grams
72% Fat, 25% Protein

How To Get Net Carbs In MyFitnessPal (Free)

You’ll notice that Protein is only 25% of my total daily calories, yet I had 99 grams of protein. The recommended daily amount of protein for women is 46 grams a day.

So while I’m eating “high fat” I’m also getting *plenty* of protein. This is why you can’t go by grams, but rather have to go by ratios or percentages. 😉

I keep it really simple: 20 net carbs max & 70% fat minimum.

See this link for a detailed explanation & illustration of proper macro ratios:

Keto Macros & Tracking Made Simple

 

I hope this proves helpful and gives you some ideas and inspiration for mixing things up a bit. I’ve been really “food bored” lately myself, so I’m trying to make it a point to change up what I’m eating on a daily basis.

I’m SO glad it’s March, by the way…

I cannot wait for Spring to get here!!

I’m ready to get outdoors and get some exercise in the woods again. 😉

I did go for a nice hike last week when we had decent weather, so I’ll have to share those photos and videos with you – and the story. There’s always a story!

How are things going with you?

Leave a comment and let’s chat!:)

Best,
Lynn Terry,
aka @LowCarbTraveler

 

instagram low carb @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler @lowcarbtraveler pinterest low carb

 



Netrition – The Internet’s Premier Nutrition Superstore!


Low Carb Snack Box

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments